Lit Statistics

Darkniciad

Finally finished the stats.  No recap this time, other than to say Lush is rapidly dropping in readership.  Unless I put out something new there in a quarter, I actually lose statistics because when someone removes their account, all their votes, favs, and comments go with them.  The only thing that doesn't vanish are views.

Now that I finally have that off my plate, I feel a little better.  Let's see if I can do something about adding some new work.  Meanwhile, here's the links if you want to check out the reports.

http://www.darkniciad.com/hotlink_pics/All_3_Names_02_08_16.htm

http://www.darkniciad.com/hotlink_pics/All_3_Names_sol_02_10_16.htm

http://www.darkniciad.com/hotlink_pics/lush_stats_02_16.htm

• 2 months later...

Working on the tracks.  Decided to do them using my tablet as a second screen this time, and it went much faster.

Overall, 1548 votes, 218,181 views, 18 PCs, and 133 Favs on Lit.

The annual totals are 48,916 words in new stories, 8509 votes, 1,022,276 views, 98 PCs, 811 Favs

The low wordcount on new stories is the reason for the drop from last year's totals, I'm sure.  Not being able to find the will to write is just killing me everywhere.

Now, to see if I can log into SOL with my tablet...  I haven't logged into SOL for so long that I don't know if I remember the password.  ( It's been stored, so I didn't need to log in ) 

EDIT:  Managed to remember which email I used to sign up and my password in one shot!  W00t!  LOL

• 2 years later...

Well, it's been almost two years, but I finally decided to take advantage of Lit's new statistic download capability to update my Lit stats.

http://www.darkniciad.com/hotlink_pics/all_3_names_12_18.htm

After all this time, across all 3 pen names, I'm up by 32,208 votes, 2,810,687 views, 373 PCs, 3,076 Favs, and 220,454 words on Lit.

Now that I know how to modify the downloaded .csv, it should be quicker the next time I go about it.  The new stats page looks a little different because I used as much of the downloaded data as possible without modification.

Not sure whether I'll do an update to SOL and Lush.  Still have to do that the caveman way, and the thought makes me go ugh...

• 11 months later...

It's been approximately a year since the last tracking update, so here it is.

http://www.darkniciad.com/hotlink_pics/all_3_names_12_19.htm

After a year, across all 3 pen names, I'm up by 14,002 votes, 1,177,852 views, 177 PCs, 1573 Favs, and 75,265 words on Lit.

I also caught a cut-and-paste error in last year's track where I used the same botched formula for all the averages/medians on the Combined section, so I corrected that while doing the one for this year.

If you extrapolate that out and compare it to the two and a half years between the previous two tracks ( I apparently couldn't do math when I posted that last one... LOL  May 2016 -> May 2017 -> May 2018 -> Dec. 2018 That's over 2 1/2 not almost 2, dumbass... ) then I'm doing pretty well.  Up across pretty much all metrics, even after I didn't put anything new out for several months.

Granted, there was a period of a full year where I didn't write shit in the previous track, but that then comes out about even as well with the time off I took this year.

Decided to lose the total wordcount thing because it was getting too difficult to track what was exclusive on one site or another thanks to me creating anthologies on Lit of stories that were originally Lush exclusives.

On that note, I really need to put up an exclusive story from Les and RR on SOL, because I like to have exclusives on every site I post on.  Lush is pretty easy, because there's only one pen name to contend with, and really short stuff does well there, where it does bumpkis on Lit and SOL.  Even when I make anthologies for Lit, there's always some Lush exclusive stuff left that won't fit in a collection.  "Rear Ended" right now, for example.  Until I come up with another Anal story to pair with it, it will be exclusive.

For Les, I'm thinking a long Loving Wives type story would be the right choice.  It wouldn't do jack at Lush, because long stories suffer, drama doesn't do all that well, and minimal sex would hurt it as well.  On Lit...  It's a bloody shark tank that's not worth wading into.  Those type of stories can thrive on SOL.

For RR...  I'm sort of at a loss.  There are a lot of subjects you can write on SOL that you can't write anywhere else, but I'm not particularly fond of the subject matter.  True Noncon and Bestiality aren't exactly on my "to do" list.  I'm thinking I'm going to have to go with a character who is just under the 16 limit of Lush, because any lower than that give me the willies.  Probably a guy, too.  Double standard or not, that doesn't feel as creepy, and it's going to have a better reception because of that.

Anyway, there's the stats.  I'm off to finish a couple of holiday stories, and then jump back into Danica's world, since I'm feeling that.  ( I'm writing on Gates of Enchantement, One Whore's Town, and making some tweaks to the next chapter of SOTM whenever I'm not feeling any of the new RR stories )