Peekshows.com

Darkniciad

A quick shoutout to the site I used to visit all the time, where my Baileykins worked as a model and I'm still technically a chat admin.

www.peekshows.com

Free sign up, and plenty of free chats + free tokens on sign up, if I remember correctly.

http://lisbella.peekshows.com

Lisbella is the model that's got me popping back in. Gorgeous, and she actually chats with the room *gasp* Far too many models never figure that out. If you can catch her online, she's a fine example of the best Peeks has to offer.

I'm DarkenOne there -- or, if by some chance I'm logged in as an admin ( haven't for years ) it will just be Darken.

Just don't act like a jerk or beg for free peeks if you go *laugh* If I have to log in as an admin and kick your ass off chat, it will not go well ;)

Join in the conversation, make fun of the desperate beggars ( just don't get too evil. Let the model set the tone of the room ) and enjoy the scenery.

If you do happen to come across another model who engages the room, let me know. Can't stand the boring ones who just sit there ( no matter what they're showing off ) or say nothing but "go pvt bb"

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...