Stories you'd like to see

Darkniciad

Just curious if there are any tales you've always wondered about while reading my stories.  This more or less is a Darkniciad thing, since pretty much everything else I write is self-contained.  That doesn't mean I won't consider ideas related to my other stories, though.

I'm sure many will answer that they'd like to know how the characters in the Nobles series ended up as the Nobles of Egoria, and I'll certainly write that one day.  Sure there are plenty who only have one answer as well:  "The rest of Sisters of the Mists!"

I'm doing my best.  It's just hard for me a lot of the time, because with every scene I write about Danica, I see my late wife in my mind's eye.  I hear her voice.  I can feel her touch.  Smell her hair.  There are days when that's wonderful, and days when it's painful as hell.

Thought I'd get those two out of the way.

"Ebon Genesis" came about because a reader was curious about the origins of some of Zoraster's perversions, and wanted to read about it.  It sparked me, and I started writing the story almost immediately.

So, anybody have a burning question they'd like to see answered in a tale?  While I'm on this roll of forward momentum, I want to have as much to look forward to as possible, which should help keep me rolling along.  New, exciting ideas of where to take my characters does that quite well.

Feel free to make suggestions.  You don't have to do it here.  There's always the option of my feedback forms on the story sites, or my contact form here, but this topic is certainly an easy means to get your ideas to me.

Even if I don't see a storyline, I can probably answer many questions you might have :)

• 1 month later...

There are actually two Celes stories I want to write, and that's one of them.  It would be the point where they cross the line between close friends exploring their sexuality and partners.  Already know what the title will be:  "From the Hartwell"

The other is an earlier tale of exploration between them, and would probably be posted on the "Shorts" page. 

Glad you decided to sign up!