Preview of "Jerk - Continued"

Here's a preview of both an upcoming section of the webpage and a continuation of the story "Jerk".

I'll be adding to existing stories in this section - called "Hot Shorts", and these continuations will only be available on my website.  They're going to be basically more sex between the characters, although some character development may creep in there.  I just don't feel that these continuations have enough substance to qualify as a "chapter 2" for posting to the story sites.  Anything that does feel strong enough will attain chapter status and go up wherever the original is posted.

This picks up exactly where "Jerk" left off:

=======================================

Tim closed the door and turned to see her already pulling off her top, releasing her gorgeous tits. “Same deal as before?â€

Part of him wanted to accept the deal immediately, but he hesitated as he walked toward the couch, trying to summon up the courage to ask for more.

She must have sensed what he was thinking, because her eyebrows arched and she put her hands on her hips. Her expression was stern, but the only thing he could think of was how sexy she looked.

“Are you trying to push your luck for more?†she finally asked after a couple more seconds of silence.

Steeling his nerves, he nodded and answered, “Yeah.â€

She let out a theatrical sigh and stared up at the ceiling for a moment. “Okay, blowjobs instead of handjobs this time. One a day, for three days. Agreed?â€

“Deal,†he answered, not willing to risk a push for more.

She shrugged as she unbuttoned her jeans. “Oh well. At least I won’t have to clean all the cum off my boobs. Why are your pants still on? Take them completely off – and your shirt, too.â€

Tim quickly whipped his shirt over his head, not wanting to miss any of the show as she pushed down her jeans, and then panties. She was nude by the time he kicked his underwear to the side. Not wasting a moment, she dropped to her knees and wrapped her hand around his cock.

“So, when was the last time you jerked off?â€

It just so happened that he’d gone to a friend’s house the day before and come home so tired that he’d went straight to sleep. “Night before last.â€

“Make sure you warn me before you come. God, you’re going to go off like a volcano after saving it for two days.â€

“I promise,†he said, and then gasped when she licked the head of his cock while looking up into his eyes.

She chuckled at his reaction, and gave him another lick. “Better than your hand, huh?â€

“Way better.â€

“You ain’t seen nothing, yet.â€