Preview of "Jackin' Jill"

LesLumens

Here's a preview of the upcoming multi-chapter story, "Jackin' Jill"

======================

Rodney spotted Watch easily when a friend dropped him off the next day outside the Tex-Mex place, having exchanged pictures quite some time ago. He was in his thirties, but love of Star Trek knew no generations.

“Rod,†Watch exclaimed upon spotting him, and held out a hand.

He shook it, and said, “Welcome to Texas, Watch. Looks like there are some tables on the balcony.â€

“Works for me. I’m starving.â€

The pair ordered and found their seats on the balcony, which offered a fine view of the scenery – natural, architectural, and human. A pair of attractive women with large, well-displayed breasts were center stage below as the two friends sat down. Watch blew out a quiet whistle as he admired the sight.

“Everything’s bigger in Texas.â€

Watch laughed. “Looks like it. Hey, that reminds me. You missed this jerk in chat last night. Came in with the name Texas Longhorn.â€

That began a long conversation about chat, kept reasonably quiet to avoid alerting the people seated nearby to what they were actually talking about. The pair often broke out into gut-busting laughter, reminiscing about how they had chased off annoying people from the chat with one-two punches of biting insults. The amused encouragement of the other people in the chatroom – and more importantly, Jill – usually did the trick. Having an attractive, half-naked woman laugh at you when you’re not trying to be funny was apparently a bit of an ego killer.

The food was long gone and Rodney still wiping tears out of his eyes from laughing at the latest tale Watch had told when a tone sounded.

Watch pulled out his cell and checked the text message, still laughing as well. After tapping a reply, he closed the phone and looked around. “Think people are starting to get annoyed at us. I’ve got some beers back at the hotel room.â€

Still below drinking age, and hardly part of social circles where he was regularly invited to parties, Rod jumped at the chance. “Hell yeah.â€

“I got the tip.†Watch pulled out a few bills for the gratuity, shaking his head when his cell beeped at him again. When he finished replying, he stood and said, “Let’s go get a good buzz on. I walked, because this place isn’t all that far away.â€

Glancing over the balcony at the scantily clad women moving about, Rod said, “And you can’t beat the scenery.â€

“No shit.â€

Quite a few of those attractive girls glanced their way on the walk. Watch was attractive, muscular, and exuded an air of confidence. Walking at his side – skinny and shy – Rod had to wonder why his friend hung out in nude chat rooms. It wasn’t as if he likely needed a substitute for real female company. It did feel good to have women looking in his direction, though – even if it was directed at Watch.

He was staying at one of the better hotels in town, and they continued to chat along the way, moving into discussions of Jill’s various outfits. When they arrived at his room, he scanned his keycard and pushed the door open.

Rod’s mouth dropped open and his eyes widened when Jill said, “Surprise!â€

He was still in a state of shock when she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips to his. Despite the surprise, it only took a millisecond for him to melt into the kiss, which turned his legs to water.

“Mmm. Sweet kisses,†she said with her lips still only inches away from his. “Come on in.â€

Watch was chuckling as he followed them in the room. Wondering if he was dreaming – and praying he wouldn’t wake up – he turned to his friend.

“Sorry. She made me do it.â€

“I wanted to surprise you,†Jill explained.

Though he regretted the stupid question as soon as it passed his lips, Rod asked, “Jill?â€

“Of course, silly. Well, it’s actually Lisa, but stick with Jill. Hearing my real name is weird, and that way you won’t slip up in chat.â€

If anything, she was more stunning in person than on cam. Her luscious curves in a short skirt and tight, spaghetti-string top were mouth watering. The smile he knew so well brought one to his own lips as she led him over to sit on the bed.

Bending down into the mini-fridge, Watch said, “The beers are real, though,†he passed one to Rodney, and then opened one for himself.

Jill sat down close to him. “I wanted to meet you, since we were going to be here anyway. Had to play it safe and have Jeff make sure you weren’t a serial killer or something, though.â€

Thinking that a little liquid courage wasn’t a bad idea, Rod opened his beer and took a long swig.

She put her hand on his knee and laughed. “Relax. I’m not going to bite – unless you want me to.†She twitched her eyebrows.

“It just feels like I’m dreaming,†Rod finally managed to say.

“I know. Me too,†she agreed. “I thought Jeff... Whoops – Watch – was never going to bring you over.â€

“I was having too much fun,†Watch said as he sat down on the opposite bed and took a pull of his beer.

“May as well tell you and get it out of the way,†Jill began. “Watch and I have been best friends since like the third grade. We lived next door to each other. We never really dated, but we hung out and started experimenting when we got to that age. We got each other’s virginity, and we’ve pretty much been together ever since.â€

“So, you’re married?â€

She laughed. “God, no! He’s too much of whore. We’re fuck buddies, but we’re not exclusive or anything. He’s my cameraman, and plays stunt cock when I want some facial pictures or something. He’s the one in the first couple of Jackin’ Jill videos.â€

Rod had always been fond of those videos, where Jill did a sexy striptease, and then gave a man a handjob, jerking him off onto her tits. They were all shot point-of-view, which let him put himself in the guy’s place.

“The rest of them are nice guys from chat that I’ve met in person. Bird was the guy in the last one.†While she talked, her hand slid up from his knee to his thigh.

Watch broke out into a laugh as Rodney’s eyes widened again. “I think it’s starting to sink in.â€

Jill’s fingers glided over his crotch and she asked in a low, sultry voice that made him break out into goose bumps, “Want to be in the next one?â€

• 6 months later...

With chapter 5 done and only one to go, here's a preview of the cover image.  It's been in the database for ages now, because I started this and wrote the first three chapters in nothing flat.

Then it stalled on me *laugh*

jackin_jill_cover.jpg

Already have image templates for all the chapters ( 1 will be represented by the cover ) with 2&3 actually complete and ready to go.

It becomes more and more likely by the day that this one will begin posting shortly after the first of the year.

Hmmm... took a break after writing this morning, and started thinking about something.

I went back and read through the last third or so of chapter 5 and started into 6, and it doesn't feel right.  What I was writing is hot, and has some great character interaction, but it feels weak as an ending to the story.

I'm seriously considering some rewrite of things at the end of 5 and some serious changes to 6.  The idea I had feels a great deal stronger as an ending.

I'm going to mull it over.  I've invested too much time in this story for it not to end with a bang ( pun intended )

• 7 months later...

After rewriting two or three times, I put this aside for the longest time.

I'd saved the original chapters that I considered close enough to done to prompt me to start this thread, fortunately.  After all those rewrites and all that time, I ended up going back to the original chapters, with only a few tweaks, and finished six tonight.

That was originally supposed to be the last chapter, but it was getting too long, and I found a nice transition point into chapter seven, so onward I go.  This is a serious case of second-guessing myself too much.

• 5 months later...

Wow... I had no idea how long this one has been languishing.  As much as the far-flung dates here suggest, it's barely the beginning.  I probably started this in early 2013.

I've fiddled with it any number of times, and finally picked up what I believe will be the 7th and final chapter.  Should be close to the end of it now.

Yet another example of how my writing drive just isn't what it used to be.  Even my production as RR has gone down to a trickle, and those stories are short snacks that I used to commonly crank out in 24-48 hours.

Hoping to put this one out soon, but I thought that back in June of 2013, didn't I?

• 1 month later...

May be finally getting there.  I'm getting ready to start the second half of a two part scene that will finish off the new version ( as of only a couple of days ago ) of Ch. 07.

Chapter 8 is already 6900 words long, because something I'd written previously got moved there.  All it really needs is a tiny bit of bridge between the chapters and the ending, which has been set for quite some time.

We'll see what happens.  I'm close enough on this that I'm concentrating on it instead of starting the new Magic of the Wood that I hope to put out for Earth Day this year, *fingers crossed*, an entry in the latest Lushstories contest, a couple of quickies for the RR "Hot Shorts" page and a pair of regular length RR stories for the story sites.

Tweaking this one again.

Fortunately, that first half of a scene I wrote only needs a few minor adjustments.  The second half I had planned simply wasn't as good in full form as the synopsis in my head made it out to be.  Changed locations ( thus the need for tweaking the completed scene ) in order to get the feel I want.

Crossing my fingers that this turns out as good as it seems in my head.

So far, so good.

The new version of that scene feels as if it has the right pacing, and it's flowing right along.  It also adds an element that I think will help it in the category I'm leaning toward -- Exhibitionist and Voyeur.

That's on Lit, though.  On Lush, those two categories are split.  I think it will end up being exhibitionist there, because the POV character spends a lot more time participating than watching.

Both Chapter 7 and 8 are going to be a bit longer than all those preceding, but I think they'll both come out about the same length, so that's acceptable to me.

Okay, this one is going to be nine chapters.

That scene I was writing was really going to stretch out seven, and what I'd already moved to eight was the same length as the average of the preceding six chapters.

I found a good break point with a minor cliffhanger and closed out chapter seven at about average length.  Now, I'm finishing that scene in eight.  There's still quite a bit to write between that scene and the stuff I already finished, so I believe I have enough to put together a chapter of about the average length in there if I pull some of the finished penultimate scene into eight.  I already found a decent break point or two in that text while fiddling with other ideas.

Pulling that text into eight will shorten what I've already written, and hopefully leave me room to write the ending scene while keeping all of the chapters about the same length.

Change of gears again.

The second half of this story has always been the problem.  I think the biggest issue is that I need to give a couple of characters some time to get to know each other.  I finally determined that the best way to do that is to split this up, and have "Part 2" take place a couple of months after the first.

The good news is that I just finished the split, and the first draft.  "Part 1" is five chapters, and is ready to begin the editing process.

The first four chapters have been set for forever and a day, so I'm going to begin the final-pass edit on them tonight.  They were written so long ago that I don't need to let them sit until I'm less likely to see what I meant instead of what I typed.

As usual, Lit determines my release schedule, and I can't get this ready in time for my target release date of Friday this week.  So, the plan is for Chapter 1 to go live at Lit next Friday, with the following chapters aiming for every Monday and Friday until all five chapters have posted.

I'll add the chapters to Lush and SOL as soon as they post on Lit.

The first chapter was just pre-approved to appear with the first batch of new submissions tomorrow.  That used to be at midnight, but I have no idea when they go up nowadays.

Laurel -- with no prompting -- even fixed my flub-up of forgetting to add the Ch. 01 to the title.

So, making an educated guess about the posting average of the other two sites, I'll put the chapter in the queue at SOL tonight after midnight to appear tomorrow morning, and likely put it in the queue at Lushstories a few hours earlier, expecting the same or an overnight posting.

I'll try to update the new story listings here on the website, but that depends upon when they go live on the sites.  If it's too late in the morning, I won't have time before I have to leave for work.

Here's a preview teaser of Chapter 2, which should go live everywhere on Tuesday.

=========================

The door opening finally snapped him out of the online world where he was King for at least a day.  He turned around to see Jill carrying the suitcase that housed the lights and cameras.

“Give me a hand with this?  I never knew it was so heavy.â€

Springing from the chair, he said, “Sure.  Where’s Watch?â€

Jill sat down the suitcase and sighed in relief.  “He’s playing with Gina.  I told you he’s a whore.  At least they’re taping it, so I’ll get to watch later.â€

“Where do you want this?â€

“By the foot of the bed is fine.  Oh, I showed her your video.  She said I should have brought you along too.â€

Yet another ego boost.

“I’ve got the next best thing, though.  You get to be the first one to see me having girlie sex on video.â€

She dug out the camera and checked the television to discover that it actually had hookups for peripherals, unlike most hotel sets.  With the camera hooked up and the remote in hand, she climbed into bed and patted the mattress next to her.

Jill’s hand slipped between his legs almost as soon as he settled in next to her.  She started the video, then grabbed his wrist and guided his hand beneath her skirt.  He rubbed through her panties, while she squeezed and stroked his erection beneath the denim as the video played.

On screen, she and Gina kissed and teased for quite some time.  By the time the redhead took one of Jill’s nipples between her lips, Rodney’s pants were unzipped, removing one layer of obstructing cloth.  She had also tugged aside her panties, allowing his finger to explore her moist folds.

“Mmm.  She’s going to go down on me now.  Pay attention.  Girls know things that a guy has to spend years learning,†Jill said as the image of her on the television reclined on the bed.  She also chose that moment to pull down his underwear, exposing his naked cock to her caress.

The camera zoomed in close, showing Gina’s tongue snaking out.

“See how she’s just using the tip of her tongue and swirling it all over?  That gets me so hot.  Makes me want it.â€

The video rolled on, while Jill continued to stroke her fingers over his erection.  She rarely did more than glide her fingertips over the turgid flesh, which simply felt amazing, without making him feel as if he were going to explode.  All the while, she spoke in a sultry whisper about what was going on in the video.

Rodney, on the other hand, wasn’t taking chances.  He meant to get every moment of enjoyment he could out of playing with her pussy.  His fingers probed and rubbed, making her squirm as she continued the sexy commentary.  After a while, he started trying to mimic what Gina was doing onscreen with his fingers, and her moans encouraged him to keep it up.

In the video, Jill came with a quavering squeal, pulling Gina tight against her.  Moments later, she sucked in a great gasp of air at his side and pulled his fingers away from her pussy.  She guided the digits to his lips, moaning as he sucked them clean.

“Rod, it turns me on so much knowing that I was the first one to make you come.  I want to be the first at everything.â€

His eyes bugging out, he stammered, “Y-you mean...â€

She nodded, and he gasped as she squeezed his cock tight.  She licked her lips, leaned in close, and whispered directly into his ear.

“And I want to share it with everyone on the website.â€

Here's a preview of Ch. 03, which should go live everywhere on Friday.

========================

First, I want to see this Denise.  Do you have any pictures of her or anything?â€

“Her Facebook, I guess.â€

“So, she added you, then?  That’s a good first step.  Show me.â€

He navigated to the site, and then to her profile.  She’d just posted a status about a movie that had opened, saying she planned to go see it.  Jill leaned in and gasped, so he looked at her and asked, “What is it?â€

“Just that she’s delicious.  Click on the pictures, silly.  I want to see more.â€

Rodney cycled through the pictures, growing hard as Jill leaned over his shoulder, moaning in approval with each new one.  She gestured for him to return to the main profile page after the last picture, then pointed at the screen to her relationship status – single.

“You should do something about that.â€

He blushed, shifting a little on the bed.  “It’s just...  I’m too nervous.â€

“Why?â€

“Because I don’t know what I’m doing.  I’ve never been on a date or anything.â€

“You’d never had sex until yesterday, either.  You got over that pretty quickly,†she said in a sultry whisper right into his ear, then kissed his neck.

“That’s different.â€

“No, it isn’t.  Okay, do you have her number?â€

“Uh, yeah.  We were grouped together for a lab once.â€

“So, start dialing.â€

“I...† His stomach knotted up in fear.

“Okay, you need to relax, and I know just how to do that.† She pulled her shirt off, letting her breasts free, and then leaned in to unbutton his jeans.  “Pants off.â€

Jill lay back on the bed, caressing her breasts and licking her lips.  Rodney put the laptop down and quickly removed the pants he’d put on only a few minutes before.  As soon as he kicked them off, she sat up and used the convenient handle of his stiffening cock to pull him toward her.  She then reclined again, still holding on, and pulled him to straddle her.  Once he was atop her with his balls resting on her tummy, she squeezed her breasts together and nodded toward them, twitching her eyebrows.

He knee-walked forward, and she let the firm globes separate again.  Once his erection settled between them, she squeezed her breasts together around him, forming a warm nest.

“Now fuck my titties and come for me.  No holding back.  Just do it, and explode for me.â€

Rodney rocked his hips, letting the firm globes caress him.  His cock wasn’t really sliding between them, but rather moving the skin over the core of his hardness.  At the end of every stroke, the tip would still poke out from between her breasts, though.  It was then that she took advantage of the opportunity to lick or suck on the swollen head.

“Feel good?†she asked between flicks of her tongue.

“Fuck yes,†he responded, pumping faster.

The words coming rapidly, and in excited tones, she encouraged him, “That’s it, baby.  I want your cum.  I want it all over me.  Do it.â€

The bed creaked as he continued to build speed.  She dragged over a second pillow, propping up her head and giving her better access to his tip when it peeked out.  The increasing strength of his thrusts revealed more of his cock as his excitement mounted.  Jill locked her lips around it when she could, sucking hard, and causing it to audibly pop from between her lips.

Rodney grunted, rising quickly to a peak.  When his cockhead next popped out of her hot, wet mouth, he was there.  “Ah, yeah.  Gonna come.â€

“Give it to me!†she demanded, her voice warbling as he rode her body, fucking her tits hard.

One last pump set him off, and a hard jet of cream spattered against her chin, trailing up onto her face.  He gasped, and the next spurt went directly up the bridge of her nose, into her hair, and onto the pillow beyond.  His hips twitched beyond his control, and his still-trapped cock erupted in three more squirts, decorating her lips, cheeks, and closing one eye.  The final pulses spotted her neck with his cream and pooled beneath his throbbing organ.

Jill released him from her breasts and he fell forward on his hands over her.  She licked her lips, moaned, and cleared his cum from her eye so she could look up at him while sucking her fingers clean.

He only saw that afterwards, though.  His eyes were tightly closed as he panted for breath.  It was only when she gave his bottom a smack and then pushed on his hips that he opened his eyes to see her smiling up at him.  With no small amount of effort, he lifted one knee, and then sat down heavily on the bed next to her.

“There, now.  Aren’t you a lot more relaxed?â€

“Uh huh,†he sighed, and then chuckled.  She was still pulling the copious spatters of cum adorning her face to her lips, savoring every drop.

“Good.† She sat up and picked up his phone from the nightstand.  “Call Denise and ask her out.â€

“To where?â€

“The movies.  She’s already planning to go.  It’s a nice, safe first date.  You automatically have something to talk about, and you won’t need to worry about tripping over your tongue while the movie is running.â€

While she talked, she did something on his phone.   When she handed it to him, she’d already selected Denise from his contact list and hit send.  His heart beating fast, he brought the phone to his ear just as she answered.

Now that chapter 3 is out, I'll post a quick teaser of Ch. 04.  You knew this was coming ;)

=========================

With her standing so close, the newfound confidence he’d acquired since meeting Jill almost made him lean in for a kiss.  He certainly wanted to, but second-guesses kept him from following through.  In order to break what was close to becoming an uncomfortable silence, he said, “So, I guess I’ll see you in class tomorrow.”

Denise bit her lower lip for a moment and said, “Actually, could you take notes for me?  I think I’m going to go meet someone tomorrow before I lose my nerve.”

“Sure.  Don’t worry.  I bet you’ll have a blast.”

“I hope so.  I’d hate to break such a run of good luck.”

Rodney’s heart nearly jumped out of his chest when she slipped a hand behind his back and lifted up on her toes.  He melted into the brief, but incredible kiss, feeling as if he was hovering several inches off the ground.

“Send me a text tomorrow when you get out of class for the day?” she asked as their lips parted.

“Sure thing.”

Denise giggled again, a little color flooding her cheeks.  “Okay.  Bye.  Don’t forget.”

“I won’t.  Bye.”

She turned and walked toward the dorm, leaving Rod watching her and trying to process the reality of the kiss.  She looked back over her shoulder after a few steps, smiled, and waved before continuing on.  He stood rooted to the spot until she vanished inside, and then finally returned to the driver’s side of the car, fighting off the urge to dance all the way.

Sitting in the car, he finally checked several text messages that had come through on his phone while they were at the restaurant.  As he expected, they were all from Jill, asking how the evening was going and growing more impatient with each message.

He quickly typed a reply to the last one.  “Just dropped her off.  It went great.”

In an example of how quickly she could text, a tone sounded from his phone with her response moments later.  “Did you get a kiss?”

Cheeks burning, he typed back, “Yes.”

“Oh my!  Get back here.  Now!  Be careful, though.”

“I will.  On my way.”

With that, he started the car and began the long drive back to the hotel.

“Yeah, buddy,” Watch said as soon as he opened the hotel room door, and held up a fist.

Rod bumped it and chuckled as he walked in.  Jill closed a window on her laptop and spun around to say, “Okay.  Spill!”

Climbing into the bed next to her and accepting the beer Watch held out to him, Rodney launched into the story.  Jill guided the tale by asking questions all the way through, helping him to remember a few things that he’d only noticed in passing.

“And, that’s when she kissed me,” he finished.

Jill shivered and moaned.  “Was it a good kiss?”

“Incredible.”

“Better than mine?”

Rod’s mouth dropped open.  He had no idea how to respond to that.

Jill broke out into laughter.  “I’m just teasing.  She doesn’t know how lucky she is yet, but she’s obviously figuring it out.”

Watch jumped in with, “Told you that you just needed to loosen up.  I could tell that she was into you when I saw you walking back from the movies the other night.”

“And I told you she’d swoon when you started opening doors for her,” Jill added.

“How did you know that, anyway?” Rodney asked.

Jill winked.  “I have my ways.”

Rodney lay back on the bed and sighed.  “I can hardly believe it’s real.  It seems more like a dream than reality.”

“Oh, it’s real,” Jill said, and then reached out to trace her finger over his crotch.  “And you know what else?  I’m really horny.”

Rod groaned, hardening instantly from her touch.

“There are still a couple of firsts I haven’t claimed yet.  Want to check one off the list?”

“Like what?”

Jill quickly swung a leg over Rodney’s body to straddle him and dipped down for a long, hungry kiss.  Gyrating atop him, she asked, “Do you want to fuck my tight little ass, baby?”

Odds are that I'm not going to wait as long to convert this one over to an e-book.  The time between chapter 1 and the end is longer than my embargo period anyway.  The determining factor will likely be more my free time than anything else.  Once the final chapter has a day or two to pick up votes, I'll put it in my "to do" list.

With the final chapter in the queue at Lit, here's a preview:

===============================

Denise glanced down at Rodney’s hand, and then lifted her eyebrows.

Snapping out of the momentary trance, he reached out and added his other hand to the first, tugging upward on her top.  She raised her arms when the material reached the bottom of her lacy pink bra.

As her top slid over her head, Denise took over and absently tossed it off to the side.  The bra was sheer, leaving little of her small, perky breasts to the imagination, while still making him hungry for more.  A crooked, sexy smile decorated her face as she reached for the tail of his shirt.

With the back already untucked, it took only a pluck of her fingers to free his shirt from his pants.  She wasted no time in pulling it up, and offered a moan as she revealed his chest.  The neck of the new shirt briefly resisted her efforts, but she giggled and persevered.  His shirt joined hers on the floor next to the bed.

His hands moved seemingly of their own volition to her sides, caressing her soft skin and drawing a moan from her.  She reached behind her back, and he saw the band at the bottom of her bra go slack.  He slid his hands upward until his thumbs were just below her breasts, and then looked up at her face.

Denise’s eyes lit up and her smile widened.  She shrugged the straps down off her shoulders, one after the other, drawing his eyes to them with the movement.  Then, at last, she slipped her arms out of the straps and fully revealed her breasts to him.

Rosy pink circles surrounded her stiff nipples.  The small swells they capped were firm and smooth.  They were far different from Jill’s larger globes – the only others he’d seen – but just as beautiful.

She gasped and let her head loll back when he cupped them in his palms.  Unable to resist, he leaned in and suckled the right one between his lips.

“Uh huh,†she whimpered as his lips and tongue tantalized her.  “Oh yes.â€

“Oh my god,†he muttered as he switched to her other breast.

“It feels so good.â€

One hand came to rest on the back of his head and tousled his hair.  The other ran up and down his spine.  The practice on Jill served him well, and he tried every trick he’d learned with only the briefest of thoughts.  Her moans and whimpers let him know it was working.

When he sucked a little harder, her fingers tightened in his hair.  Switching breasts and sucking even harder caused her to gasp and pull him toward her.  He kept it up until he’d drawn not only her nipple, but also her areola into his lips.

“Yes, just like that,†she said in a breathless voice.

Rodney groaned as her hand slid between his legs and brushed against the hidden hardness there.  She traced the contour of him, making him throb beneath her fingers.

“Oh my,†she whispered as she gave him a squeeze.

He gasped from the touch, letting her nipple escape him.  Her fingers uncurled from around him, moving to the button of his pants.  While the button popped open and his zipper slid down, he kicked off his shoes.

“Lie down,†Denise said.

He reclined and allowed her to pull his legs up on the bed.  She took off his socks one after the other, and then tugged on his pants legs.  Rodney shoved his pants down to his thighs, allowing her to whip them off. He drew in a deep breath as her fingernails slid up his bare legs, and then over the bulge in his underwear.  He sighed in relief as her fingers slipped beneath the waistband and released his cock from its cotton prison.

Denise moaned as she leaned down and turned her head sideways.  She was looking directly into his eyes when her tongue slipped out and tickled the ridge around his swollen helmet.  A sly grin spread across her face when his cock jumped from the touch, and she did it again.

Grunting with every slippery tease of her tongue, he found it hard to stay still.  When he happened to turn toward the window, he saw something through the billowing curtains.

“We forgot about the window.  I think there’s somebody over there watching,†he warned her.

She gave his manhood a far longer stroke of her tongue, and didn’t even glance toward the window.  “I don’t care.  Let them watch,†she said in a husky voice.