Lush new stories banners

Because Lush doesn't have the same sort of versatility in the bbcode that Lit does, I've decided to go with banners to advertise my new stories there.

Odds are that I'll eventually collect these on the "Extras" page of the website in a manner similar to the cover browser, but for now, I thought I'd post them here for anyone who doesn't visit Lush.  They're really just modified versions of covers that meet the PG rating required for forum sigs there.

Click the thumbnails to view the full size banners.  Not that they're huge :P

First up, the Lush exclusive contest story:

post-2-0-12645700-1389503847_thumb.png

And, a little preview of something to come... eventually.  LOL  It's an idea I've had for a while, which I've finally fleshed out.  Not a word has been written, but the cover image and the banner are ready to go.  Needed to experiment, so I used this one as the second test run.

post-2-0-26738700-1389503856_thumb.png

And a Les Lumens story that will be posting to Lush once the season is right.  Figured I may as well get it ready, so I don't have to fiddle with it when the time comes.

post-2-0-95776200-1389505344_thumb.png

And another Les story that will go up around Valentine's Day.

post-2-0-70473500-1389509106_thumb.png

Have always been off my game and not thought about it when the time was appropriate in previous years.  Probably won't post "While Cupid's Away" there because it has too much mind-control, which they don't like.  Also won't post "Last Chance" because I think they'd probably balk at the dog "attacking" her near the beginning.  They control the content pretty tight.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...