Preview of "Breasts To Go"

Here's a quick preview of the upcoming "Hot Shorts" story, "Breasts To Go"

===============

“Last day.  Lucky S.O.B.â€

Rick hit the clock and chuckled as his co-worker Dave gave him a friendly punch in the shoulder.  After two long years of working at the chicken joint, he was headed off to college out of state.  The tedium had really begun to wear on him the last couple of months, and he couldn’t wait to finish his last day.

A familiar voice emerged from the small office in the back.  â€œDon’t think you’re going to get away with slacking, either.â€

He peeked in and said, “I know, Mrs. Meadows.â€

Karen was one bright spot in the place.  His manager was friendly and didn’t play favorites, making the drudgery at least a little more tolerable.

And she had an incredible rack.

The rest of her wasn’t too bad either, but it was her breasts that were like a magnet to his eyes.  Even in her uniform shirt, they were impossible not to notice.  She was a true Milf, too – thirty-four with a son.  More than once he’d wished the curly-haired brunette wasn’t his boss.

She laughed and said, “I’m only teasing.  Go ahead and get to work.  Remember – service with a smile.â€

He gave her a wave reminiscent of a salute, and did exactly that.

The day was like every other as he filled orders and occasionally handled the drive-thru.   When they hit a lull that left them standing around twiddling their thumbs, he asked, “Mind if Dave and I take our break?â€

“Go ahead.â€

The two walked outside and around the back to find a brief escape from their poultry prison.

“Gonna miss this place?† Dave asked.

He chuckled, “Fuck no.â€

His buddy laughed and lit up a cigarette.  â€œPlace ain’t gonna be the same without you.â€

“I’ll tell you one thing I might miss a little...â€

Dave held his hands out in front of his chest.

“Yep.  Those are some of the greatest tits I’ve ever seen in my life.â€

“M-m-moterboat.â€

“All night long,†Rick agreed.  â€œHer boyfriend is a lucky bastard.â€

“No shit.  Hey, did you hear about...â€

The pair chatted until their break was up, and then put their noses back to the grindstone.  The next flood of customers hit not long after, and the rest of the night went by quickly in the rush to keep up.  Rick kept one eye on the clock as it ticked ever closer to his moment of freedom.  By the time he was going through the nightly clean-up routine, he was near unto giddy with anticipation.

“Looks good.  Thanks,†Mrs. Meadows said when she game out to inspect the work area.  â€œGo ahead and clock out.â€

He made a beeline toward the clock, but it was not to be.

“Rick, could you do one last thing for me?  Grab another box of cole slaw from the storage cooler.  I just realized we’re completely out in here, and I want everything to be ready to go tomorrow.â€

Somehow, he managed to suppress his sigh.  â€œYeah, sure.â€

“I really appreciate it.† She then said, “Goodbye, everyone,†as the rest of the employees filed past the clock and to the door.

Just a couple more minutes, he told himself as he grabbed the key and headed out the back door.  Once the slaw was in its proper place, he pulled off his uniform shirt and tried for the clock again.

“Is everyone else gone?†his boss asked as he reached the clock.

Not risking another last-minute task, he punched out for the final time before leaning into her office to answer, “Yes.â€

It was all he could do to keep his eyes in his head.  Karen had taken off her uniform shirt, revealing a top that seemed to be on the verge of bursting at the seams from trying to contain her breasts.

“You can put the shirt on the chair.â€

Praying he hadn’t already been caught staring like a bug-eyed cartoon character, he avoided looking at her as he deposited the shirt where she’d suggested.  â€œWell, it’s been nice working with you,†he said.

“You too.  I’m going to miss you around here.â€

He gave a nod and took one last look at her tits as he turned toward the door.

“Rick, just a second.â€

“Hmm?†he said, wondering if he was ever going to get out of the place.

Her eyebrows lifted and she asked, “So, do I really have some of the greatest tits you’ve ever seen in your life?â€