What this section is about

This section of the forum isn't going to have much to see. Every new topic requires moderation before it will appear. Any topics that are visible are open to replies from anyone, though.

( Provided I set it up right *laugh* )

The purpose of this forum is to provide an easy venue for people to donate stories for riffing as an LST3K or to audition to become a riffer. Because many donations and auditions are meant to be private, they'll never actually appear to the public.

This is preparation for the forthcoming launch of the LST3K section of the website.

If you'd like to make a donation now, simply start a new topic, and paste your story into the message box. Nobody will see it here unless I approve it. Normally, such donations won't be visible, but if you're a glutton for punishment, feel free to say that you'd like to see your donation made public here. I'll contact you if I see potential and start work on a riff of the story.

If you'd like to audition to become a riffer, find an awful story somewhere and rip it a new one with witty commentary! Then paste it into the message box.

Just like a donation, the topic won't appear automatically. If the story you're riffing is your own, or you can demonstrate permission to do so that I can verify, then you can request that the topic be made public and I'll be happy to do so.

You don't have to have permission from the original author for an audition, though. Only my eyes will see auditions, so nobody is going to be offended by you tearing the story apart. Auditions without established permission will never be visible to the public, and will only be used to decide whether I'd like to have you on board helping me tear apart awful stories.