Isolated Blurt Thread

Darkniciad

This is the place where I ( and anyone else, if they so choose ) can ramble about anything or nothing.

I'll begin with this:

In "Forever of the Wood", there's a scene early on where Gary is telling Brina that Kia is planning to skip out on a talk with Xantina.

If you want to know exactly how I hear that moment in my head, Watch "Robin Hood: Men In Tights" all the way to the end, after the initial credits, until the brief scene back at Loxley Hall where Robin is about to unlock the chastity belt, and discovers it won't open.

Brina's sudden change in inflection for that scene is exactly the same as when Marianne says, "What?"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Deadpool confirmed to be rated R.  Woot!

Thusfar, everything ( including the April Fools announcement of the R-rating ) coming out of the camp making this movie has been fun, and true to the character.  Fox has been on a roll lately, and I'm crossing my fingers for this one.

Saw the Batman V. Superman trailer...

Yikes...

As always, I'll reserve final judgment, because I remember well the lessons of the original Burton Batman.  "Beetlejuice is Batman?  Fuck!" 

I was wrong, of course.  It was spectacular.

But, still...  Yikes.

Decided to be much more methodical and collect my view numbers from Lush again.  I was scrolling and typing them previously, and I caught myself going cross-eyed and looking at the # of words instead of views several times.  So, this time I isolated the views to get a completely accurate to-date view listing, which is:

107,818 from the Millionaire's Badge. 

• 2 weeks later...