Amazing Spider-Man 2

YES!

http://www.thecinemasnob.com/74/post/2014/05/midnight-screenings-the-amazing-spider-man-2.html

I'm sitting here watching this right now, and they're covering most of what I think is wrong with this movie.

Brad might not even be offended by a pr0n writer linking to him LOL

As I said in the shoutbox, if you're thinking about going to watch this, and you're determined to go out to the movies, go watch Captain America The Winter Soldier again.

• 9 months later...

Spider-Man is coming to the MCU!

I'm hoping and praying that this means Sony understands their reboot is complete ass, and that Marvel's expertise is the only thing that can save a once lucrative property.  If they're willing to take Marvel input as well as loaning the character out for Civil War, there might be some hope for Sinister Six and the third Spider-Man film.

If Marvel keeps the ball rolling as they have since Iron Man, I think there's a fair to middling chance Fox will see the value of partnering up as well, even though they've redeemed X3 and Origins with the last 3 X-films.

Not so optimistic about the Fantastic Four reboot...